We offer three methods of payment:
PayPal secure online transaction. You will be able to access PayPal upon checkout.
Call us with your credit card information, 816-781-9473, and we will process your information in our store.
Send check or money order by mail to the address below:
James Country Mercantile
P.O. Box 364
Liberty, MO 64068
All shipping is USA standard shipping, unless otherwise notified. Most items will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days of receipt of your order. (If payment is made by check or money order, items will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days of receipt of payment.) Sometimes items ship separately, but you will not be charged for multiple shipments. Express delivery and international shipping is available. Call store at 816-781-9473 for details.
Merchandise shipped outside of the United States is subject to additional shipping charges. E-mail Jamescntry@aol.com first for international shipping charges if paying by PayPal. Other orders call 816-781-9473 with credit card billing information or fax to 816-781-1470.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment must accompany the order. Due to some bad experiences, we can no longer allow merchandise and payment to cross in the mail; nor can we put an order together then wait for a check to arrive. Please pay when you order. To make this easier-
2. Cash, personal check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover will be accepted for payment, or you may opt for COD please know that COD orders over $100 will be sent "Cash Only".
3. We will accept your personal check, and will not hold your order until the check clears. But -- we will assess a $30.00 charge on returned checks, and we will prosecute bad checks. This is not something we want to do, but we really have little choice.
4. No cash refund can be given. We will gladly exchange or issue a Credit Voucher if you are dissatisfied with anything you buy from us. Naturally, any overpayment will be refunded.
5. All prices are subject to change, sometimes without notice. We do our best, but are subject to the market, and our suppliers sometimes raise the ante.
6. You will usually receive your order within a couple of weeks. Orders are filled as we receive them, first come-first served. We make every effort to keep an adequate stock of everything listed in the catalog, but sometimes even James Country Mercantile runs short, and we then have to order in what you need-and are at the mercy of our suppliers, who often do not deliver to us as quickly as we do to you. Be sure to tell us a "need by" date for special events.
7. Custom clothing takes time, so please order at least a month before you need it. Again, first come-first served, it simply would not be fair to make you wait while a new order gets bumped ahead in the line.